Today we had Field Day and it was an absolute blast! Thank you to Ms. Janowski, Mr. Kuizema, the PTO, our parent volunteers, and everyone else who made the day possible!
- Monday, June 10: Last Pizza Lunch. In other words, there will be no Pizza Lunch on Monday, June 17. #pizzachat
- Wednesday, June 12 – Thursday, June 13: Second grade’s Magic School Bus activities
- Thursday, June 13, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm: Grade 4 Picnic
- Thursday, June 13, 7:00 pm: Grade 4 Band Concert
- Thursday, June 20: 12:30 pm dismissal
- Friday, June 21: Grade 4 Crossing Over and Clap-Out
- Friday, June 21: Report cards available
- Friday, June 21: 12:30 pm dismissal, last day for students
POINTS OF INTEREST
- See here to access the 2019-2020 supply lists.
- For the upcoming Crossing Over ceremony, we are not setting a limit on how many family members can attend. However, if possible, you are encouraged to not bring along younger children if they could cause disruptions. Younger siblings from TBD (who are attending) will be called down to the big gym prior to the start of the ceremony.
Should you have any questions, thoughts, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at 201-664-7176 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.